London is a place so dense with buildings, some are spectacular, offering immense views across the beautiful city, others are unfortunately a little unsightly and offer nothing but the view of the next building’s exterior wall.
Sometimes the structures are so close together you can even see in to the next building itself, luckily or unluckily for you…
With this in mind Londonoffices.com wanted to see what pleasures or atrocities are inflicted upon the people of London on a daily basis. We want the bizarre, the hilarious, the simply awful and the awe inspiring.
We are launching a competition to find the best and the worst views from London offices throughout the entirety of Central London! Send your entries through to email@example.com for your chance to receive a £50 Amazon voucher.
Terms and Conditions for competition:
- Entry to the competition closes on 18/09/2017.
- Competition is open to all who work within a London office.
- Entrants must be aged 16 or over.
- There is no cash alternative for the prizes.
- Confirmation of the prizes will be made to the winner via email.
- Each entry must reference entrant’s name and place of work.
- LondonOffices reserve the right to amend or alter the terms of competitions at any time and reject entries from entrants not entering into the spirit of the competition.
- Entries may be featured on the LondonOffices website and will be used for press purposes.
- Failure to respond and/or provide an address for delivery, or failure to meet the eligibility requirements may result in forfeiture of the prize.